Tempest regularly writes for Journals and Publications on matters relating to the Principality of Monaco. Here is a selection:
- Banking & Finance (EpiCommunication)
- LawInContext Country Report for Monaco (Baker & McKenzie)
- STEP Yearbook (Thomson Reuters)
- European Cross-Border Estate Planning (Sweet & Maxwell)
- International Taxation of Low-Tax Transactions (Dennis Campbell)
- World’s Leading Financial and Trust Centres (Bloomsbury)
- Immigration Law Jurisdictional comparison (Thomson Reuters)
- Monaco Private Label
- The Trusts and Estates Expert Guide 2015 (Euromoney)
- Tempest is a Ranked firm in Chambers Europe 2017 and Chambers Global 2017 for Monaco (Corporate/ Commercial). It is considered as a “Well-known office for non-contentious work with a diverse practice covering corporate and regulatory matters. Also particularly adept at anti-money laundering issues and the setting up of new businesses in Monaco”.
- William Easun and Nathalie Tanzi are ranked as Notable Practitioners in Chambers Europe 2017 for Monaco (Corporate/Commercial/Wealth Management):
- In particular, “known for handling regulatory matters, Nathalie receives impressive client feedback this year, with many commenting on her style as being very professional, whilst also clearly outlining her thought pattern for non-French speakers or legal brains.”
- William is “particularly well known for his acumen in wealth management and advice to private clients. Market sources have commented that he is a very good operator.”
- Nathalie Tanzi is a Ranked Lawyer Band 1 for Monaco in Chambers Europe 2017.
- Tempest is a Ranked firm in Legal 500 EMEA 2017 (Corporate/Commercial/M&A) and “has a strong reputation for Corporate, Banking and regulatory advice. UK qualified founding partner William Easun is recommended.”
- Tempest is a Ranked firm in Legal 500 EMEA 2017 (Private Client) and “advises on estate planning and assists individuals with relocating to Monaco.”
- Tempest was already a Ranked firm in Chambers Europe 2016 and Chambers Global 2016 for Monaco (Corporate/Commercial). It “also advises on cases regarding immigration into Monaco, especially the establishment of Single Family Offices”.
- William Easun and Nathalie Tanzi were already ranked as Notable Practitioners in Chambers Europe 2016 for Monaco (Corporate/Commercial/Wealth Management). In particular, Nathalie is “well versed in anti-money laundering matters” and William is “well-known for his expertise in commercial and contractual issues and the structuring of Family Offices”.
- William Easun is a Ranked Lawyer Band 1 for Monaco in Chambers Europe 2016 and is described as a “key player” in Wealth Management .
- Tempest is a Ranked firm in Legal 500 EMEA 2016 (Corporate/Commercial/M&A/Private Client).
- William Easun is ranked as an Expert for Private Client in Who’s Who Legal 2016.
- William Easun is ranked as a Leading Lawyer for Monaco, a “stalwart of the Monaco legal community. He is extremely well connected and a ‘go to’ professional for anyone in need of Monaco advice”. William is qualified as “one of the key players in the Principality, a seasoned professional of the utmost integrity.” (Citywealth)
- William Easun is a qualified and approved lawyer (Jurisconsulte Qualifié) in the context of Monaco’s Law 214 of 1936 on Trusts