All of our legal advisers have many years of experience working with businesses in Monaco and advising on Monaco’s corporate law. We assist companies with their day-to-day corporate legal requirements and provide strategic guidance.
Our legal advisers are also well-recognised for their abilities to advise on mergers and acquisitions, and restructurings of businesses operating in and around Monaco.
We work with entrepreneurs and corporate clients across a wide range of industry sectors and at various stages of development, and we advise them on all types of corporate and M&A matters, including:
- Setting up regulated and non-regulated businesses in Monaco
- Liaising with regulators and professional operators
- Advising on choice of entity and restructuring of operations
- Drafting contracts and general corporate advice in liaison with professionals, including notaries
- Advising on the launch of Monaco-based e-commerce and new technology businesses
- Assisting with internet site law, disclaimers and Data Protection issues
- Health and Safety advice and manuals
- Drafting internal rules, including employee handbooks and contracts
- Due diligence and data rooms
- Capital increases
- Joint ventures
- Corporate governance