Data Protection law is becoming more and more sophisticated, and for clients that are processing personal data in Monaco, including for data transfer abroad, there is a need to comply both with the Monaco Commission de Contrôle des Informations Nominatives (CCIN) and with EU regulation.
At the same time, it is vital that businesses work to protect their intellectual property, and we have expert legal advisers in our team who can assist with all aspects of Monaco IP law.
Our experts can assist with Data Protection and IP regulatory updates and ongoing compliance, advising on –
- Compliance with Monaco Data Protection legislation
- Impact in Monaco of the European General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR)
- Drafting procedures, manuals and legal notices
- Risk analysis
- Assistance and advice on all matters relating to the collection, protection, use, hosting and archiving of data
- Assistance and advice in respect of trademarks and designs
- Advice on copyright and image rights issues