Tempest legal advisers are highly-experienced in working with financial institutions in Monaco and beyond, and dealing with both local and pan-European regulation.
Our partner Nathalie Tanzi previously spent eight years working with the French Financial Securities Commission and then nine working in Monaco with the Direction du Budget et du Trésor and the Commission de Contrôle des Activités Financières. She now uses that wealth of regulatory expertise to assist clients across the financial services industry on issues of Monaco law.
Our regulatory, banking and finance legal advisers can assist with:
- Banking, financial services and insurance regulation
- Compiling, and lodging authorisation files with the banking and financial authorities
- Restructuring banking and finance establishments in Monaco
- Interactions with regulators, including the French Autorité de Contrôle Prudentiel et de Résolution (ACPR), the Monegasque Commission de Contrôle des Activités Financières (CCAF), the Monegasque Service d’Information et de Contrôle sur les Services Financiers (SICCFIN) and the Monegasque Commission de Contrôle des Informations Nominatives (CCIN)
- Marketing of banking and financial products
- Compliance with European Directives, such as CRD IV, MiFID and EMIR
- Nomination of directors and managers
- Banking and financial contracts and legal opinions
- Outsourcing contracts for financial institutions
- Business introducers (Apporteurs d’Affaire)
- Creation of Monaco investment funds